Monday, March 8, 2021

Hang in there, you’ll make it!

Hey all! I’m 25F and 5’3”, SW: 153 lbs, CW: 144, GW: 130. Still got a long remainder of my weight loss journey. This is the lowest I’ve been since any weight loss undertaking of mine! I’ve given up so many times looking at the scale not budging, losing my resolve and going back to old comfortable habits. Don’t give up!!

One thing I’ve realized is, it takes time to build up that momentum to lose weight. It took me a solid month before the pounds started just shedding off. But once you reach that sweet spot, the feeling is like no other! I’m still a little bit overweight BMI wise but I’m feeling so happy, with much more energy the best part is, I just eat in moderation so it’s not like I need to starve myself (which is awesome because I love food haha).

For those who are interested to know, I started in December, this is my 3 month mark! I used to just run but I injured my knee so taking it a little easier by doing strength training with 3.5 lbs dumbbells. In addition to that, I just reduced the amount of junk food I ate, started eating a little more fish than chicken, and using a lot less oil / butter while cooking.

submitted by /u/camelCase9102
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rvQNkx

No comments:

Post a Comment