Monday, March 8, 2021

the power of MINI breaks along the weight loss road

Howdy awesome losers :)

I just wanted to say - and i learned it here first! - that taking little "rests" (meaning, eating at maintenance for your weight as it is TODAY) can be a powerful thing.

Every 5 pounds or so, I take a week or so and just eat a bit more (healthy food at maintenance calories), feeling myself eaaaaaasing into my new weight.

I think of it as letting myself "get used to" my new weight, which, when you think about it, might be a bit traumatic for your body (& mind?). I see the same number on the scale everyday and it's all good, as long as it doesn't go up.

Then, renewed, fortified and feeling strong, I can dive back into deficit with energy and vigor! (instead of feeling worn down and sapped)

Just a little tip for you, from a tomato. :)

submitted by /u/tomatowaits
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3v4la3K

No comments:

Post a Comment