Monday, March 8, 2021

Hitting a Wall

I successfully lost 19 pounds. My starting weight was 199 which scared me. My company offers a program called Real Appeal to anyone who desires to lose weight. The program is healthy and promotes good diet and exercise without any gimmicks. I'm so happy with the results so far because I lost 20 pounds in a month in half. The frustrating part is that I hit a plateau for the past two weeks. I can't get past 180 for the life of me. I try hard to celebrate the victories but I'm itching to lose more.

The program offers a diet plan that is 1,250 per day. When I was eating only healthy foods, I actually found it hard to eat that many calories in a day. Now, I'm a little hungrier because I've adjusted to this diet. I still don't eat above 1,300 or so but I think my body hates me for not eating more in the beginning. I've made it my goal this month to track my calories and make sure I eat enough each day. Any advice?

FYI: I think I'm good on the exercise portion of my weight loss. I go for three 30-min walks a day and do two 15 min work outs.

submitted by /u/Euphoric-Produce-677
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3emBTJQ

No comments:

Post a Comment