Saturday, March 6, 2021

Help finding a show about weight loss

I'm not sure if this is the right or best place to post this but maybe someone can help. Years ago I watched this show about fitness/weight loss that I really enjoyed and I would like to find it and watch more. I believe it was British but I am not sure. It followed 3 people where 1 of them was very skinny and was gaining weight and muscle. Another one was very fit but was too large and he ate like 6k calories per day so he wanted to become smaller. And the 3rd one was also pretty big but he had a lot of fat because he was lifting super heavy weights so he wanted to be more lean. All of them were also introduced to one another and worked out together to help them with their goals and to share the techniques. If anyone can help me find the name of this show I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

submitted by /u/NewGuild
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NYJDHf

No comments:

Post a Comment