Saturday, March 6, 2021

Started taking Phentermine a few days ago

So I started taking Phentermine for weight loss last week and so far haven't noticed much change on the scales however I have to say my concentration has become much better and I feel much happier going to work every day as I am much less stressed with the work. Today, I decided to not eat and see how long it takes me to become hungry as the drug is primarily to my understanding a stimulant and an appetite suppressant. I have managed to get to 6pm without a meal quite comfortably (plenty of water) but I am considering eating something soon. I am tempted to try intermittent fasting on weekends. So my questions is has anyone had success intermittent fasting with phentermine and also did your ability to concentrate change?

submitted by /u/mindfulness-journey
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3caOT2e

No comments:

Post a Comment