Saturday, March 6, 2021

I am so proud of myself right now!

Today I made an absolutely gorgeous macaroni and cheese to acknowledge a craving. I’m now sitting on the couch after enjoying a serving and I’m perfectly happy. I didn’t help myself to another fork-full (or 10), I’m not stuffed, I’m completely satisfied. In the past, I would have kept eating to the point of being uncomfortably full, or denied myself another serving, only to obsess over how I knew there was more on the stove.

It’s so bizarre that this concept has me so proud of myself, but it’s proof to me that my relationship with food has changed so much, and for once its for the better.

We all want instant results, especially when it comes to weight loss, but the journey really is important to the course. I’m just a little over half way to my goal and this is validation to me that this process is meant to take time. We have to build and strengthen habits that make our weight loss goals achievable and maintainable. Losing weight is so much more than a physical change, and I’m loving this person I’m becoming.

Cheers to better health, better habits and this wonderful community!

submitted by /u/vicksieann
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30jLngx

No comments:

Post a Comment