Saturday, March 6, 2021

I’m not happy with my body and I’m wondering if I can change things

So I’ll start off by saying I’ve gained a significant amount of weight in the last 4/5 years. I’ve been skinny my whole life. Partially bc of genetics, also bc of my athletic lifestyle up until about 18. My depression, laziness and puberty led me to weight gain. I basically messed up my metabolism. I’d consider myself fat for sure at this point and it’s really depressing. My belly grew, I have some stretch marks on it, My thighs and arms got a bit bigger and my shoulder neck and chin area are noticeably way bigger.

I’ve lost some weight recently due to eating better and moving around again. I joined the gym today actually. Growing up, I was skinny from the front & the sideview. My waist was naturally small especially from the side view, & it used to go inward too (hourglass).

But now.... I’m big from the side! Even with losing a few pounds I’ve noticed I look smaller looking straight on but when I turn to the side my torso is like 3 times the size it used to be! I cried over it lol what can I do to make it smaller?? I’m in a calorie deficit and I’m trying to stay consistent w working out. But anything extra? And is there anything I can do to get my hourglass figure back? like that indent?

Also, is it possible to make my arms shoulders!!! and the back of my neck small and skinny again? They’re like huge now. It’s embarrassing, I feel giant. Not to say it’s bad on everyone but It just doesn’t fit my frame. Do I just need to lose fat or am I screwed? And can I get my chin to be smaller? Get my legs skinny again?

And what can I do about the stretch marks on my belly? Will they go away with weight loss or get worse?

Lots of questions, I know. but any information is deeply appreciated!!

submitted by /u/LizardKing50000
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O6HkBG

No comments:

Post a Comment