Monday, March 1, 2021

I see no difference after 65lb weight loss?

Hello, I've been lurking here for a while and I really appreciate how much this sub has helped in my weight loss journey. I (25f 5'5) went from my highest weight of around 203lbs to now at 138lbs I still have a bit more to lose, my goal is about 125lbs. I know I've lost inches, none of my clothes fit any more and family members have made comments about me looking slimmer, but I can't see a difference when I look in the mirror. I didn't take progress pics which I really regret now. I just wondered if anyone else had experienced this? It's quite frustrating to have gone through so much effort and not see a difference!

submitted by /u/felt_bird
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bSEQP8

No comments:

Post a Comment