Monday, March 1, 2021

Parents vs Weight Loss

F 20 5’3 (SW 192)(CW 158)(GW140)I have struggled with my weight my whole life up until recently. I’ve always been relatively chubby or “thick”. However, during 2019 I went through some emotionally hard times and the only way I knew how to release my emotions was through food. I working at an office job at the time and in a relationship where food was our main activity. After being 170-180lb ish during my teen years, I eventually got to 192. I was miserable and my family would mention my weight gain and make me feel even worse. Keep in mind, my weight has been a topic to my family my whole life. Cut to September 2020, I had just gotten a new job that kept me constantly active so I decided to try IF. The weight just started coming off by itself. No CICO, no exercise, just consistent IF. Now, my family is concerned that I’m getting “too skinny” and they keep telling me not to lose any more weight. (For context, I have a brief history of drug use, but that was never a factor in my weight loss.) I am still determined to get to my goal weight and achieve my dream body. (I plan on incorporating an exercise routine + a healthy, but not restrictive meal plan soon) How can I reassure my family I am not unhealthy and that I’m happy with my lifestyle changes?

submitted by /u/bemilyruiz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dXsyrq

No comments:

Post a Comment