Thursday, March 4, 2021

I want to break up with my scale, but I keep crawling back.

I'm 5'10 35/f @206lbs. I've been on my weight loss journey since last December and I've lost 30lbs, which I'm really proud of. But now I've been stuck at 206 for weeks and it's killing me.

I know the scale doesn't tell the full story. I know I'm losing fat because I'm working out hard and eating at a deficit. I know you hold on to water weight if your muscles are sore. I know all this but I keep stepping on that scale!

Getting under that 200 mark is a huge deal for me. I think I'd happily chuck my scale in the trash once I'm there, but until then those six pounds are my albatross around my neck. It's such a psychological battle.

Has anyone successfully broken up with their scale and had a few tips? Or even been there? I dunno, I'm just struggling.

submitted by /u/T6igirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bYPeFq

No comments:

Post a Comment