Thursday, March 4, 2021

Week four - comments and a question

Hi good afternoon. I'm a 34 y.o. 6'1" male and as of this morning I weigh 288.6 pounds. I'm on week four of a diet plan. What I'm doing is 1200 calories per day of huel, combined with 18:6 intermittent fasting. I eat 400 cal at 12pm, 3pm, and between 5-6pm. I'm pretty well settled into my routine, but the first few weeks were rough and I was bingeing on the weekends.

Here's my question: 2 days ago my partner bought me a new digital bathroom scale, which I'm very thankful for. I had been using a pretty crappy/old analog scale to track my weight, so I'm glad to have something more accurate. When I weighed myself for the first time I noticed the weight was about 10 pounds heavier than the old scale. My daily weight tracker looks very strange right now. I started at 300 pounds, lost weight to 284, then jumped back up to 293. I don't even know exactly what my starting weight was anymore. Moving forward will be no problem, but what should I do about the phantom weight for the first 3.5 weeks in my weight tracker app? Should I leave it as is, or should I estimate what it probably was?

I want to be able to accurately analyze and communicate my weight loss journey, and I feel like I can't do that right now. I know this is probably a small thing, but its bothering me. I'm sure I'm not the first person who's encountered this. Any advice?

submitted by /u/itwontworkok
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kLI37d

No comments:

Post a Comment