Thursday, March 4, 2021

Plateau in my journey

M21 5"8 SW226 CW185 GW160

Hi guys!

So I've reached a plateau in my weight loss journey. I have been the same weight for 2 months. I track calories and generally eat healthy (fruits, mostly protein, not a lot of carbs). In regards to exercise I either go on a 4.5 km run or do a strength training session at the gym. But I have been running for those 2 months and I cannot seem to lose weight. FYI my TDEE says I have a Basal Metabolic Rate of 1719 calories per day and that my maintenance calories are 2900! I rarely eat 2900 calories but still I cannot seem to budge the scale anymore. Does anyone have any tips? Or do you think I will eventually lose weight if I keep exercising how I am exercising and tracking calories?

Also does anyone have any recommendations on what my calorie intake should be? I am sure around 1700-2000 is reasonable. I know calorie trackers in regards to exercise are not necessarily accurate but let's just pretend they were - that would mean if I ate 1700 calories (my metabolic rate) and then kept exercising (i track with an apple watch that I burn 350 cals on a 30 min run, and 500 cals at the gym) I should probably start to lose weight, no?

Let me know your thoughts!

submitted by /u/Footloose27
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3e6iDQB

No comments:

Post a Comment