Tuesday, March 2, 2021

I’m not sure where to start with weight loss

Over the quarantine I have put on a lot of weight (about 40-45 pounds). I want to start my path to losing it and getting back in shape but I’m not exactly sure where to start. I’ve seen tons of diets and workout routines but I’m just not sure which one is right for me. I’ve seen a lot of people say this works but this doesn’t and then vice versa and it has just ultimately discouraged me from trying

I’ve decided I want to start now and I want to do this the hard way and actually work towards this. Does anybody have any tips that could help me whether it’s staying on track or setting a good routine/ diet?

I was also wondering if anybody knows any other good subreddits that might help me out a little bit :))

Stuff about me: Height: 5’10 Weight: 192 Sex: Male I’m basically trying to lose fat all around (mainly thighs)

submitted by /u/Equivalent_Brick6835
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3e7tRUT

No comments:

Post a Comment