Tuesday, March 2, 2021

SUGGGARR CRAVINGS

Alright so I should probably be posting on r/ownit but these cravings have gotten me to the point that I’m back here again.

I’m 18M and I never craved sugar before even when I was obese I’ve kept this weight off for nearly a year but recently I’ve started craving it and I think I know the root cause but I’m not sire what to do from here. My mom recently had a surgery and now all she can eat is stuff like mashed potatoes and pudding and jello. My fridge is full of these and my mom has no problem with me eating them but I think that because I’m eating them I’m craving sugar and that is making me sluggish, unfocused, my body is getting softer and that’s making me sadder so I turn to the pudding and the cycle continues. As of now, I may have gained 5-8 pounds! I’m the kind of guy who believes in the “out of sight, out of mind” philosophy but I can’t throw out my mom’s only source of food! Tonight is the lowest of the low points. I ate a jello, then I ate a large burger with fries for dinner, I had two pudding cups and then I went to the store to buy oreos and whole milk. I felt ashamed and guilty in line and I have never felt shame around food like that since before my weight loss. What the hell do I do? I can’t go backward!

submitted by /u/Obligatorycomment7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uMZedp

No comments:

Post a Comment