Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Is my metabolism ruined or something??

Hi so in 2018 I lost 100 pounds in roughly six months I went from 400 to 302, I achieved this through prolonged fasting OMAD and Intermittent Fasting

In 2019 I kind of got complacent and stoped fasting, my weight stayed the same but by the end of the year I was around 320 again

The last two years I’ve still been trying to lose weight but when i try prolonged fasting now my body just won’t let me

I’ve been doing IF this whole time and it’s pretty regular to me I don’t lose weight this way

I’ve changed my diet completely no fast food or any like that for the most part maybe once or twice a month

I exercised almost every day during the summer still no weight loss and was walking almost 20,000 steps a day at the beginning of the year

This month I’ve been counting calories very strictly and I haven’t lost a single pound Eating between 1400-1900 calories only went over 4 times

I’m currently 340 and have fluctuated between 340 and 345 from February 1st to now

I don’t know what to do i need help

Weight loss is the one thing I’ve been focusing on and I’m failing at it

submitted by /u/imarapperkaylin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3e54iUt

No comments:

Post a Comment