Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Does anyone reward themselves when they get to a milestone?

I was thinking about setting up a reward system for myself for weight loss. I’ve kind of already started and I feel it’s working as a motivator. Every 10 lbs I lose i’ve decided to buy myself a new workout or dressy outfit. Has anyone else done this?

My starting weight is 215 lbs and I’ve already lost 5 lbs. I’ve decided to buy myself airpods for when I’m walking outside for exercise. My next goal will be 205 when I’m going to buy myself a sports bra for home workouts. After that, I’m going to buy myself an outfit every 10 lbs dropped. I’m doing this not only as a reward system but also to see at the end of my journey how far I’ve come in size.

submitted by /u/obsidiansreign
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OkQCtw

No comments:

Post a Comment