Wednesday, March 3, 2021

2 months till the start of amusement park season

I’m not one to be overly embarrassed by my body. But last year it was harder to get on the amusement park rides with my kids. Even one time I was too big to ride with my daughter which was super super embarrassing. I don’t want this repeated, and the local amusement park opens mid May. But I have a super hard time caring about myself. I do not have a lot of support from family/friends. Mostly it’s just me and my kids. So I guess what I’m looking for is a community to help me care about this weight loss. I’m 5’6”, 250lbs, and a chronic binge eater with a sweet tooth for chocolate and anything carbs. I am super active with my kids and do eat salads and veggies when we have them in the home.

submitted by /u/anonymitywoman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rhAV4Y

No comments:

Post a Comment