Saturday, March 20, 2021

Looking for a LoseIt buddy that has similar stats/end goals :)

Hello, Im a 26 year old male from London, UK. SW:255, CW:240, GW:160-170. Since around 11 years old i have always been chubby. Around 2015 i was at a decent weight at 190 pounds (i was weight lifting a lot too back then). Unfortunately life happened, and 6 years later i'm a disgusting slob that hates what he sees in the mirror. I started my weight loss journey 5 weeks ago. I have lost 15 pounds/over 1 stone since then (although that was at my last weigh in, im due my next on Monday as i weigh myself every Monday). I'm looking for someone who may have similar goals to me in regards to weight loss. Someone who is around the 230-270 mark and wants to lose weight with me, someone i can share the journey with and that 1 day, we can look back at everything and see how much has changed. I don't need the motivation, but seeing someone progress with me can give me that extra kick up the backside to remain on a straight line, and hopefully i can be the same for you. I am looking to get to my target weight by the end of December.

My current weight loss plan which i have been doing since i started my journey has been IF/OMAD. I eat once a day, between 6-8pm and fast for 22-24 hours per day. I eat between 1300-1500 calories, however when i eat 1500 calories, i go for walks at night (around 35-40 mins, 2 miles) to burn the extra 200 off. This usually happens 2 times a week, sometimes only once per week. I also have a strict no sugar policy for myself unless it is natural sugars in fruit, sugars in condiment marinades like bbq sauce or sugars in precooked food such as bread, pasta sauces etc. For every 14 days i diet, the 15th day is spend eating whatever i like. From Monday, i will be doing basic at home exercises.

I am down to use discord/whatsapp, so feel free to PM me or comment if you are interested. Also looking to trade progress photos each month, but not a requirement whatsoever.

submitted by /u/In_it_to_win_it95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OJz1fJ

No comments:

Post a Comment