Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Lost period?

26/5'2/F

Start weight: 155 Cw: 141

Hi guys. I started taking getting the quarantine weight off and picking my healthy habits back up at the end of January. I had been working out since December, but I really buckled down for february.

I lost 15 lbs.

And now my period is M.I.A

I'm concerned it's because of the weight loss? Am I working out too much? I don't know. I was afraid my copper IUD had failed, so I took a pregnancy test today: negative.

I'm not sure what my course of action next should be. I eat 1200 a day which is only a 400 calorie deficit for sedentary at my height. I work out 45-60 min Mon-Fri.

Is this normal?

submitted by /u/babydolleffie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bZTbJN

No comments:

Post a Comment