Wednesday, March 3, 2021

How do you handle comments?

I'm [25F] on a weight loss journey and it's been a couple months I've lost a good bit of weight but I'm not near my goal weight... A couple of people have already started to notice it and commented but today in particular a coworker was asking me in detail if I've lost weight and what am I doing to lose weight and what my goals are etc. I just said thank you and I've been eating healthy that's all. Kept it short. I just feel so awkward because I'm very introverted and shy especially when it comes to these things. I really don't want to be talking about myself and especially not about my weight loss journey I find it personal. My question is.. How do you handle comments the right way and is it normal that I feel this strange about it?

submitted by /u/S-wa-S
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3v2PhZw

No comments:

Post a Comment