Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Getting Back in the Groove!

25(F) SW: 276lbs CW: 207lbs GW: 175lbs - So I started this wonderful weight loss journey a couple years ago. I would lose 20-30 lbs, maintain for a few months, gain 5 lbs back and then lose another 20-30 lbs just to do it all over again. Its not been a bad journey, actually it was really great once I genuinely started understanding how food and nutrients work in your body. However, I also had a good support system that I would share my accomishments and buy new clothes with, ect ect. This time though, I feel far more alone in it having relocated to a new state 2 months ago for my husband's work.

Well, I maintained my weight for a solid year before deciding right before COVID really hit that I was going to start losing again. I counted my calories, I hit my proteins, carbs and fat and exceeded my steps everyday and not a single budge. Worse, I was starting to feel really sick and tired all the time. Frustrated and angry, I said "F*ck it, you look fine" and threw myself a little tantrum - 10 months later, my beautiful son was born.

He turned 4 months this past Tuesday and I was fortunate to come out of my long and arduous pregnancy (and 32 hr labor) only 10 lbs heavier than I went in. I decided last month, when I quit breastfeeding that it was time and I joined a gym again.

Today, I stand 15.8 lbs lighter and just got home from my first step aerobics class which I will be attending every Wednesday (cardio on M/F and Yoga on Sundays). A friend referred me to reddit for the stock market threads and I ended up here, been lurking for a few days and decided I love the atmosphere. I hope this will make a fine replacement for the support I had back home.

Thanks and sorry for the long post lol

submitted by /u/MrsCarter817
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38qbvLp

No comments:

Post a Comment