Wednesday, March 3, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 3

Hello losers,

Wednesday is here. Looking much like Tuesday with a little more hump.

Weigh in daily, enter into Libra & report here even if I don't like it: No weigh in this morning, 229.9 lbs trend weight. Facing the music tomorrow & hoping my mornings quit being so, weird. I hadn't meant to skip any weigh ins & the universe just keeps handing me weird mornings that throw me off my game.

Stay within calorie range (1800): Not super jazzed about it but today maybe another maintenance day. I'm going to be real with you losers, life has to happen around weight loss & sometimes it's a scary world. 1/1 days.

Exercise 5 days a week: 30 minute lunch walk plus 30 minute stationary bike. 3/3 days.

Self-care time (journaling, beauty treatments, anything that fills the bucket, non food rewards): Guys. I'm going to put my laundry away, I swear. Mostly because finding all the clothes & a mask plus changing into work out gear from a pile is massively annoying.

Try a new recipe once a week: Nothing yet, although I tried the pickled peppers from last month & those need to happen again for sure, with more exciting seasonings & types of peppers. Also I'm getting some bok choy in my next produce order so that's going to be a learning curve too! X/4 weeks.

Express mindfulness and or gratitude: Today I am grateful for living in a world that has a way better understanding of introvert versus extrovert & mental health issues. We have access to so much knowledge. It is genuinely a beautiful thing.

Also, cats. Because toe beans.

Your turn kids!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3c3HCBg

No comments:

Post a Comment