Saturday, March 13, 2021

My New Years resolution

Today is my birthday which means it is also New Year for me and it feels like a good time to set myself some goals so I'm putting them here for accountability. I have already started my weight loss journey and have lost 14lbs since 8th January it's been slow and steady and my first goal is to remember that slow and steady is good!

Second goal is to remember what this weight loss is for, of course I want to look better but, within the past 6 months I have lost an auntie to cancer and seen my dad hospitalised due to Covid (thankfully he is home now and on the mend) but both situations were exacerbated by obesity so I want to be healthier.

Third goal follows from the aim to be healthier and requires a bit more proactivity - I want to exercise everyday, this can be any exercise and doesn't need to be strenuous, I just need to move my body more.

I've got 57lbs to go until my goal weight and whilst I would like to have lost 22lbs by the end of May (I'd rather not be obese on holiday), I know that I won't have failed if I don't hit that target.

submitted by /u/dragon8733
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38xgr0H

No comments:

Post a Comment