Saturday, March 13, 2021

Hunch back after 100lbs weight loss, advice?

F25/5’7/140lbs

Hello, I have a problem with my back caused by years of obesity and not taking care of my posture and was wondering if anyone could help me.

I’ve lost over 100lbs and a visible hunch back and shoulders is starting to show the more weight I lose. When I touch my upper back the bones feel like they’re curved and sticking out instead of straight, it’s hard to explain but I have daily back pain as a result of this. I try stretches and exercises but they only make it more painful. My left shoulder hurts most days and it gets in the way of work outs. Does anyone else have this problem? I’m not sure what to do, is it too late to reverse the damage? Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/rainy_r0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vmVH5S

No comments:

Post a Comment