Friday, March 12, 2021

Weird fear after weight loss success

Hello! I was just wondering if anyone can relate to me on this. I've had a successful year and lost 60 lbs. I feel really proud of what I have accomplished for my health. It also is great to look in the mirror and visibly see all my hard work pay off. But I’ve realized lately that it also leads to some gnawing fear that I’ll wake up one day and all the pounds will just...be back. I know it’s irrational but I think it’s giving me some subconscious anxiety. Does anyone else worry that they’ll wake up and all their success will be suddenly diminished? Has anything helped assuage your fears? I’m sure it’ll get better with time as well.

Thanks everyone and best of luck on your journey!

submitted by /u/sincerelyturtleneck
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38yVkLH

No comments:

Post a Comment