Saturday, March 6, 2021

Nearly 20 pounds down. Stalled

So I'm about 3 pounds shy of 20 pounds down. At first the weight flew off. Now I've completely stalled out. I have been hovering at the same weight plus or minus 2 pounds for 2 weeks. I've increased my exercise, tried to lower my stress, been watching what I'm eating. But I don't know how I can breakthrough this dumb plateau I seem to be on. Has this happened to anyone else? What did yall do to get past it? Originally, since I have a sedentary job, I just focused on my diet. I counted calories and tracked my food. That really seemed to work in the beginning. After about 3 weeks of being on a 1200 calorie a day diet my weight loss slowed. I got an elliptical. I've been using it and hoping the increased activity would help. But I'm still the same. I still have plenty of weight to lose. I'm trying to stay away from super calorie dense food and from really fatty meats. I'm thinking about limiting breads next. I don't want to completely exclude a food group because that's not sustainable. But I'm a little at a loss for what to do. I just keep seeing the same number on the scale. I have a food scale that I use. So I'm not sure how I'm maybe completely underestimating my calories. How can I get through this stall?

submitted by /u/addicted2purpose
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38hdukR

No comments:

Post a Comment