Saturday, March 6, 2021

Why are bad days always so bad?

M: 36, SW: 370 CW: 336, GW: 220

I've been going through a weight loss journey since 2014. At my highest, 370. At my lowest, 240. I gained it all back from a series of increasingly bad life decisions, and now I'm back to trying to lose it.

I go and do well for weeks at a time. Most recently I got down to 328. I was super proud. I finally broke the 330 plateau I was on. Then I had a covid scare at work, had some real problems with a boss, and binged one day. ONE day. I woke up the next morning, I had gone from 328 to 334 in one bad day decision. I thought, OK, it was one bad day, there's some water weight, it'll go back down. And here I am a week later, 336.

Why is it SO hard to get this stupid number to go down, but SO FRICKIN EASY to get it to go back up? It's infuriating and frustrating and flustering.

submitted by /u/msantangelo2021
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kPlwqa

No comments:

Post a Comment