Saturday, March 6, 2021

Scales

What scale does everyone use? I have a fitbit scale that is 6-8 years old, maybe older. I've put together a solid 3 months of habits - exercise, diet, fasting, etc - that should be consistent with weight loss and I can see a physical change in my body. However, my scale gives me drastically different outputs only minutes apart (10-15 lb swings) depending on where I put it on the floor around my house and I've even tried solid ground outside. Sometimes I'll get different readings even if I leave it in the same place and come back to it a couple hours later.

TLDR: It might be time to replace my old scale, what do you have and do you recommend it? Thanks.

submitted by /u/sidtysmith
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ekTsKl

No comments:

Post a Comment