Sunday, March 14, 2021

Question about weight loss

Hi Guys,

I am recently on the calorie counting waggon. I am aiming for 1,500 calories a day. I log 95% of everything. I may not log soyasaouce, or some fish sauce or coffee with a splash of milk. I would prefer not be super anal about it.

My goal is to lose 2 pounds a week. I am 6.1 and I am currently at 212.

I am weighing myself weekly. This week I was a little light on exercise, but I did go for a 45 minuet bike ride, and I had a one hour walk and a 1 hour skateboarding session. I had two cheat meals. One was semi unavoidable.

This week I lost 1.5 pounds. I am trying to figure out what I can do to get to losing 2 pounds a week. Why did I not lose 2 pounds this week? Is it the cheat meals? Should excersie more? How do I figure out what to change for this upcoming week?

Thank you

submitted by /u/sourd1esel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OyUZlc

No comments:

Post a Comment