Sunday, March 14, 2021

might be a dumb question but if I’m in a deficit everyday should I expect to see weight loss everyday?

I’m new to weight loss, I’d say I’m already pretty lean but just wanna shred a few more pounds. I’ve been in a deficit the past week and have began to weigh myself the past three days. I’ve been doing it at the same time every morning, always naked right before I eat. I’ve been about the exact same weight the past three mornings, should I be expecting to see weight change everyday if I’m in a true deficit or sometimes does it take a few days then I’ll start noticing changes on the scale? I know it’s something I shouldn’t stress about too much but I do want to ensure I am truly in a deficit. (My scale measures to the decimal and its been exactly the same the past 3 days)

submitted by /u/fitnessthrowaway282
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qOZIwe

No comments:

Post a Comment