Thursday, March 4, 2021

[Question] Taking anti-depressants and could use some weight loss tips.

Hello everyone! Im M/25 and so far I’ve had no problem gaining or losing weight when I need too. I went from 210 in the 8th grade to 130 in the 9th grade. Slowly gained weight until junior year and gained about 30lbs (both fat and muscle) for powerlifting. Was about 230 in college, dropped down to 170 for the military, fast forward and I was about 210 for a couple years. This past year and a half though I’ve been on a multitude of medications for varying reasons and I’ve blown up in weight and can’t lose it. I’ve switched anti-depressants because of unwanted weight gain and finally I just don’t care. I kinda have to stick with this medication now and I’m at 246lbs. Mostly like anyone else all my weight is in my stomach area. I eat healthy, I exercise but I can’t lose the weight. I’ve tried different exercise plans, diets (at least for a month I’d follow these) but I can’t seem to lose the weight. Does anyone have any advice for me?

submitted by /u/Ret-r0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uXj4m7

No comments:

Post a Comment