Thursday, March 4, 2021

Frustration.

F24 5”9 SW:285 CW:240 GW:160 So according to MFP, I’ve been logging my food every day for 232 days. I’m feeling pretty bummed out cause I feel I’ve been consistent, I’m using a food scale, I’m trying to overestimate calories when I can’t get an exact measurement. I thought by this time I’d be around 60lbs lost, with my goal being to hit 80lbs lost by the one year mark, but that seems pretty unlikely though. MFP says that as long as I’m eating less than 1800 calories a day then I should be losing about 1 pound a week. I’ve been eating less than that so I can lose faster, but never less than a 1000! Most of the time my weeks average around 1300 - 1500 calories. I found that around the beginning of February/ end of January I had started to plateau at my current weight, so I decided to try to stick more closely to 1400 calories. I’m still stuck. Is it possible that by doing too much of a calorie deficit I’ve stunted my metabolism? I thought even if that was the case cutting more calories would still show some results. I’ll admit I haven’t been the most consistent when it comes to exercise. I find it really hard to exercise regularly all by myself, and no one in my household ever wants to work out or even go for a walk with me. The only exercise I’ve ever really enjoyed doing by myself is swimming, but the pool by my house is still closed. I’ve been trying to do some resistance training, just following along to some YouTube videos, but it leaves me so sore and unmotivated the next day. I know the key with all of this is to stick through it, I’m just frustrated. Thought I’d be a lot further along by now than I am. It’s really hard not to compare my progress to some of you guys on here, y’all are doing so good! Sorry, needed somewhere to let this out. The people around me are well meaning but don’t offer the healthiest weight loss advice... I’m not the first person to plateau, so if any of you guys have any advice for staying motivated during one, I’d really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/TheRebelWarden
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PBIUfp

No comments:

Post a Comment