Friday, March 5, 2021

Small, consistent efforts over time.

That’s how I got here. How I gained 85 pounds over the past ten years. Starbucks drinks. Disregarding portion sizes. Treats. Eating out. Ice cream for breakfast. Chips “because I need it”. Fried instead of grilled. Empty carbs to fill me up. I could go on forever about the small choices I made every single day that got me to where I am today. I made seemingly small choices that pushed me further and further away from my goals. I am flipping the switch now. I will continue to make small, consistent efforts. Weight loss isn’t magic, I can’t get rid of all this fat overnight because I didn’t gain it overnight. Each moment is an opportunity to move towards my goals or farther away and I am finally ready to make that switch. I am trying to take it minute by minute. Meal by meal. And hopefully 10 years from now I can be proud of all the small, consistent efforts I have made instead of being ashamed.

submitted by /u/misspurplegirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qlaBWg

No comments:

Post a Comment