Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Today is my Day 1

Hi everyone. Been on and off with weight loss, but yesterday ended up being my wake up moment to begin. It looks like I got gout in my left pinky toe. I've gotten gout on and off throughout the years and it's been mostly under control with a minor flare up once every year or 2. I know I haven't been eating as well as I should be - specifically night time eating is my biggest problem. Well this may be slightly psychosomatic, but once I was pretty confident that I had gout in my little toe, I started feeling like shit throughout my whole body. So here is my starting point:

About me:

Male, 5'10" mid to late 40's, 277.1 lbs.

My biggest issue by far is evening snacking. I'm normally pretty good from breakfast thru dinner, though sometimes I snack in between meals during the day.

Activity level is pretty good. I can easily walk 3 miles in 50 min to an hour. I could go further if I wish. I have been on and off weight training enough that I don't get sore from normal physical activity.

This is my day 1. I'm starting off at 277.1 lbs. My goal is to get to 185 lbs, though that may change as I get further into the program (could go higher or even lower). Plan to weigh in every Sunday starting this weekend, and will check in weekly with updates. I may use My Fitness Pal but will start off without using it. I'm going to shoot for around 1800 cal per day plus regular exercise daily.

Thanks for reading my thread and look forward to many interactions in the future!

submitted by /u/Losing_baggage
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cZvemt

No comments:

Post a Comment