Sunday, March 21, 2021

Victory! Hit my goal šŸ˜Š

I hit my goal at my weigh-in on Friday! I’m so excited about it, this was my first time achieving an intentionally-set weight loss goal. I have some body image issues and elected not to take progress pics (regrets!). Instead, I dug out a box of clothes I last wore in...maybe 2016/2017? Unforgivingly tight skirts I loved intensely but grew out of in more recent years. THEY FIT (!!!) just like I remember them fitting when I bought them. I can’t wait for warm weather so I can wear them with pride!

I wasn’t mentally prepared to achieve my goal because I was up a bit at my previous weigh-in and now I have some nervousness heading into maintenance mode. I’m planning to add in 50-100 cals a day each week until I find the right amount, using a TDEE estimator to gauge what I should be aiming for. I don’t think I will ever be able to stop weigh ins and tracking calories, but it doesn’t feel so burdensome now (even when I need to create a MFP recipe).

I have a deep and abiding gratitude for all of you who constantly inspired me along the way. For those of you waiting for the right time to start, the time is now! Much love to all šŸ„°❤️

submitted by /u/crizzle_t_rex
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PecZkW

No comments:

Post a Comment