Sunday, March 21, 2021

Progress update

Hello, I am one year after the beginning of my weight loss journey. Right now I'm happy where I am, although I'll keep exercising now that I've created a healthy relationship with health and physical activity. When all of this started I weighed 83kg (183 pounds approx.) And my measurements were 100cm-85cm-112cm (chest/waist/hips). Now my measurements are 88cm-70cm-98cm. I can't tell you how much I weigh because I haven't stepped foot on a scale since I started my journey. To me, it was too painful to see the number every time. Instead, I concentrated on my choices, every day I tried my best to make the choices that were in alignment with what I wanted to achieve, and worked on being loving and patient with myself. If I learned something out of this is that loving myself has nothing to do with how much I weigh or how I look, and that self-love is something that has to be there no matter our circumstances. We are the one that is going to be there our entire lives so let's be a loving ally to ourselves. I'm proud of myself for what I have achieved and how much my life has changed since the beginning. Some picks

submitted by /u/CamiiNitos
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lzFLbZ

No comments:

Post a Comment