Sunday, March 21, 2021

Wow I had NO idea about TDEE!

As someone who is new to this subreddit and weight loss journey in general, I started off eating under 1500 calories a day last week. (I made a post about that and was corrected, since moving it up to 1700-1800)

Today I saw comments about TDEE which I had never heard of before, and after calculating it even at my goal weight including my workout schedule I would have a 2900 daily calorie limit.

Part of me was really surprised because I expected to have to be under 2000 calories normally for the rest of my life. The other part is upset that I have regularly been eating 3000+ without realizing.

I’m assuming I was the only one but if anyone else hasn’t done this I highly suggest looking! It made me come to terms with cheat days a lot easier!

submitted by /u/xScratchh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/313zZFX

No comments:

Post a Comment