Friday, March 12, 2021

Why am I not seeing my progress?

I’m a 5”9 female, started at 218 at the beginning of January. I just hit 198 today and I thought getting back to the 100s would be exciting and a huge milestone but, I don’t think I look any different. Everything I dislike about my body looks like the exact same shape and size as 20lbs ago and it’s kind of bumming me out. I know my clothes feel different and stuff like that, but I just can’t understand why I’m not SEEING the changes. Some days I feel like I look even bigger than when I started. If that makes sense? How long did it take for you guys to truly notice your weight loss when you looked in the mirror? 30 lbs? 4 months? It’s not the end of the world but still frustrating. (Before you ask, I unfortunately have not taken any before pics to measure progress because I’m too uncomfortable with looking at my body, let alone having a picture saved on my phone.)

submitted by /u/theadosian
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cr8NpV

No comments:

Post a Comment