Friday, March 12, 2021

new weight loss journey !!

hello people !!

I'm starting a weight loss journey and I wanna see if there is anybody here that is starting one now so we can find ways to motivate each other and hopefully reach our goals !!

now for a little background story I'm a 18 years old female weighing 78 kg at a 165 height, I've been trying to lose weight and break out of the bad habits that I accumulated throughout my life, back in 2019 I weighed around 89 kg and managed to lose 5 kg by restricting and I never gained them back, then in 2020 I lost 4 kg (I know these are little changes but that was all I could manage with depression lol) so I settled at 80 and now 2021 I tried the keto diet and lost 2 kg in a month (this is the longest time I maintained a diet hehe) and now I really wanna lose around 18 kg, but I just need some sort of motivation because doing things in a groups really motivates me, and I'm also confused about whether I should do keto or calorie counting ? I also speed walk on the treadmill nearly everyday for 3 to 4 km, and I'm active in genera.

and yeah that's it ! tell me your plans if you're starting a diet now ! good luck y'all

(sorry if I sound awkward this is my first time posting lol)

submitted by /u/helloqueen11
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38Ba2BP

No comments:

Post a Comment