Tuesday, July 13, 2021

50 pounds lost. My story

It has indeed been a journey.

This is my story, I am a 16 year old that used to be overweight almost my entire life, this always really affected me in my self esteem, and my confidence. I remember at the very start of quarantine I started to workout and eat in a deficit.

I started my weight loss journey when I used to be 14 years old, I remember the day I weighed myself and I saw that 95kg, (I used to be 5'8-5'9, so that made it worse) I wanted to cry. I used to be bullied because I used to be the fat kid at school, didn't think twice about my health, about my appearance, and about my relationship with food.

I can now proudly say I have ended my weight loss joruney with 50 pounds lost, and I feel better than ever! I did this alone, no paid coach, no nothing, I just one day wanted to change my lifestyle, and this has been the best decision I have ever made!

submitted by /u/M3DFP0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36yn15N

No comments:

Post a Comment