Saturday, July 10, 2021

Any tips for weight loss?

Before the pandemic hit, I weighed 223lbs at age 13 and I really wanted to lose weight fast and so I did it in a dangerous and unhealthy way – I binged and purged. So from October of 2019 to March of 2020 I had lost 40 pounds! I was happy about it. When the pandemic caused schools to close I had nothing to do but eat and eat. I gained back the weight and gained 20+ more pounds. I currently weigh 237lbs at age 15. Now that I look back I realize how horrible of a decision I made and I want to lose weight in a healthier way this time.

I had something in mind like lose 60 pounds before 2022, so like 10 pounds each month. Make healthier food choices and be more active. I was wondering if anyone had any advice that can help me and if losing 10 pounds a month is a good idea.

submitted by /u/OverallBlueberry4143
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UCdp7A

No comments:

Post a Comment