Saturday, July 10, 2021

Weight loss advice for 22M, 89kg, obese BMI. with 40" waistline

So i'm 22 years old, Male. I weigh 89 kg (height: 167 cm) and have a waistline of 40". I'm currently limiting myself to 1500 calories per day using the MyFitness App and I also plan to do intermittent fasting, perhaps 16-8. Will this be enough?

As for my exercise, I barely have time to do them what will school works and all but I want to make time. My last consistent exercise was a year ago, I'm not kidding and this was when the pandemic temporarily halted school. Now, we have online classes, so yeah, I barely have time :( . One of my problems I guess is that my mind doesn't know how many reps or how long I should be doing stuff. I'll be posting the equipment available to me if any of you can help me find a routine that I can do perhaps 2-3 times a week.

The equipment I have at home are as follows (my dad mostly uses them)
Equipment for arms and legs:

https://w7.pngwing.com/pngs/193/1002/png-transparent-fitness-centre-exercise-equipment-exercise-machine-leg-extension-leg-curl-female-leg-miscellaneous-physical-fitness-arm.png

Cycling equipment

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-312c159ba0bc1e6404f359a7487438c5.webp

And I also have a Jumprope.

So any advice that can range from dieting to exercise will be GREATLY appreciated. Aside from wanting to lose weight because for once in my life, I'd want to be normal and not overweight or obese, which I am right now. Many thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/IJustWantAnon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36u3bJ6

No comments:

Post a Comment