Monday, July 5, 2021

Back for round 2, whos coming with me!

Quick back story is that i started losing weight in 2019 and successfully lost approximately 80lbs within a year. From there i maintained, until today. I have learned many good habbits along the way and would love to share. Just ask!

The way i did it was through now long term fasting of fad diet... simply a calory deficit and time. Basic math haha

Now i am ready to lose my final 25lbs because of a diagnosis of a fatty liver and some research showing a 10percent reduction in body weight should help quite a bit.

I will be doing a yt channle yo long the next 16 weeks of my weight loss push and i will be using that time to sprinkle some personal knowledge, tips, and tricks throughout that time

I am not trying to gain a fallowing or make money, so dont check out my channle if you dont want. But, this is the link to my opening video if you are interested, feel free to stop by and say hi. https://youtu.be/36-LSuwVMcA

Reddit is the easiest way to get ahold of me because i dont really like any other types of social media. So if you have questions comment below.

Either way. Thanks for reading

submitted by /u/brimstoneph
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TEFLh5

No comments:

Post a Comment