Monday, July 5, 2021

Started trying to lose weight around 3 weeks ago here is my progress!

First of all sorry for the random post , I just didn't know who to share too!

Either way I'm 15 , 5,9 and started at a weight of 170-171 (gained around 34 pounds since start of Virtual school/quarantine) and I went to other subreddits for advice (I found this one today) and it really helped me start working out. I tried checking my weight before but my scale seemed broken since sometimes it would say I was 178, and other times 156. Either way after around 3 weeks of working out I got a new scale today and was scared to check my Weight, Once I did it said 165! Which I was really happy about since my effort was getting paid off! I'm going to keep going with my weight loss journey and I'm trying to get to 140 before December ! Wish me luck guys and hopefully you guys are doing well too!

submitted by /u/-E-R-R-O-R_404-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xli9gg

No comments:

Post a Comment