Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Everyone that has contributed to this community: THANK YOU! This is the day i'm starting

I've been following this subReddit for some time now. All your stories are truly inspiring.

  • For everyone that reached their goal: i'm so proud of you and i look up to you. Hope i can make it there to.
  • For everyone still on the road to their own personal succes: i salute you and i hope you'd make it there.
  • For everyone that finds themselve in a though place right now: Don't give up, you'll lose a 100% of the shots you don't take.

I've been in a downwards spiral for the past years.
I've gotten depressed and way heavier than I ever was, since I dropped out of collage in my last year. (this is now more than 5 years ago)
Family issues and all personal drama haven't made my life any easier.

Lately the highlight of my day was reading your stories.
It was so inspiring that i've decided to take my damn life back and live it to the fullest.
I used to excersize 5-7 times a week while having a lot of fun.
I used to look way better than i do now.

So I've decluttered my house, my workspace and my mind.
I am starting college in september again.
AND I've designed my own weight loss journey and I'm attempting to better the plan along the way.
I've got well over 50 pounds to lose so it'll take some time but I'm gonna keep on going on.
This post is to say thank you to every story because it helped me believing in myself again.

I'm done saying I'm done playing around and I'm done being misserable and sorry for myself. Thanks to you guys.

Any tips to not fall of the wagon while babystepping this weight loss journey is always apreciated.

submitted by /u/1992MNA
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36hUAZJ

No comments:

Post a Comment