Friday, July 9, 2021

How to deal with not wanting to wait?

Hey guys, so I am in the middle of weight loss and oh hell, it really has been a journey.

F20, 5’3 SW: 190lbs - 86kg CW: 161lbs - 73.1 kg

I have always struggled with emotional eating ever since I was a child, and now that I am an adult I am finally educating myself on nutrition, I also got therapy which I am attending regularly and I haven’t had a serious binge in well over a year, which is f”cking amazing.

However, I still dislike my looks, even though I love myself more than I’ve ever had, I still hate looking at my body, that doesn’t mean that I hate myself, I think I am strong and that I gained weight due to mental health issues that I am actively working on nowadays.

But it still is a pain, I don’t want to rush so I am loosing about 200-500 grams (< 1 pound) a week, I also did a long maintenance break because my life was a caos so I didn’t want to be on a deficit, didn’t gain any weight but I surely didn’t lose any as well. Now I know I need to be patient and give my body time, I am trying to focus more on strength and health rather than looks, but when you’re 20 I just feel like looks are so important and I want to feel really good in my skin and I just don’t.

I feel like I am living just thinking about the next phase of my life when I am skinnier and have no need to feel “bad” in my looks.

I hate it.

Just wondering if you guys have any advice… have a good day :)

submitted by /u/Mariifreis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k4UcWD

No comments:

Post a Comment