Wednesday, July 21, 2021

I am struggling with finding ways to lose weight after gaining the 17 pounds I lost.

I am 16 years old female 203 lbs. I am very lost in my weight loss journey at the moment because of my hormonal problems which makes it very hard for me to lose weight. I've tried a bunch of different diets but only some of them worked and I also ended up gaining the weight back. So I decided to do some research on the internet to find other methods or solutions to this but I only became more confused. Everything on the internet is either a scam medicine or a program that costs $100. I have not been able to find even one video or article or anything that is useful in any way. So I just wanted to ask the people here if they found a trust worthy method that isn't too expensive. Or anybody with the experience where they gained the weight they lost and how they dealt with it. Any answer would be appreciated , thank you!

submitted by /u/Empty_Childhood_1076
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36PeYlp

No comments:

Post a Comment