Wednesday, July 21, 2021

I do great with counting calories during the day, but at home (night) all of my efforts tarnish…

So I do fine in the morning for breakfast and for lunch because it’s me who’s making, measuring and counting. But idk if the reason why I literally can’t stick to my calories when I get home from work is because I’m not eating enough protein and have all types of food around me where I can easily eat it. For example, yesterday I had for breakfast: coffee (kcup medium) with unsweetened almond milk and a white peach. Mornings are very hard for me to eat, it makes me sick. So I save the calories for lunch and dinner. Anyways, lunch I had a salmon fillet with a side of arugula/cucumber with lemon, one corn on the cob. I drink between 70-100oz of water a day. When I get home I’m so hungry and it doesn’t help that my aunt cooks bc it’s usually way past my calorie limit. I feel bad saying no to her since she goes out of her way to make dinner. It’s not like I can have a little bit. If I do, I then end up eating more because I’m tempted. After having just a bit of fried califlower I felt so hungry. I ate more of that, plus ramen, two small cans of Pepsi, chocolate covered frozen pineapple, and some cookies. I felt SO sick to my stomach and still paying for it. TMI just lots of bathroom trips. I started my weight loss journey 2 weeks ago with 1700 calories (bc someone suggested on here). Have over ate my calories 2x since starting, but have not worked out bc I’m just stressed by it all. Obviously I didn’t lose any weight but gained 1 pound. I feel disgusted by my actions…any suggestions? In the past I was working out 5x ate 1400 and lost 10 pounds in a month. I felt happier but idk if that’s too restrictive. I’m 5’2 in height.

submitted by /u/-Yooniverse-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zlIXxv

No comments:

Post a Comment