Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Rapid and sudden weight loss making me suspicious

So I started aggressively dieting two days ago. I’ve been eating only one meal a day and then just drinking lots of water and zero calorie flavored water throughout the day. I started at 258lbs two days ago. Weighed myself today and I’m 252lbs. Seems I likely just have been losing water weight or my scale is just inaccurate. If it’s water weight, I’ll just balloon up again and it means I don’t have any insight on how much I actually weigh.

What’s the best way to weigh yourself so you can get accurate numbers? Once a week? Once every two weeks? Curious to know what cadence ya’ll are using. Also, would be good to know how folks don’t let the water weight fluctuations discourage them.

submitted by /u/Flashy_Goose8064
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eGAZac

No comments:

Post a Comment