Sunday, July 18, 2021

I need a little help getting started

Hi y’all! I’m 25 years old (female) I am currently 5’4” and weigh 198lbs. I was about 12 years old when I noticed I wasn’t as skinny as some other girls and my doctor told my mom I was over weight. In high school I played multiple sports and stayed super active I was very muscular with only a little bit of chub but still weighed around 150lbs. Since I graduated I have been slowly gaining weight. I stayed steady around 165/170 lbs. Then I got into an actual healthy relationship with my very loving and supportive boyfriend and I’ve noticed over the past year or so that I am about to tip the scale to 200lbs. I work crazy and shite hours in the ER and the nearest gym to my home is about 45 mins. Away. I have been trying to start my weight loss journey by reading up on diets and exercises and I’m so overwhelmed. I also don’t know that if I get a gym membership if I’ll even go due to how far it is from my work and home and also because I don’t want to go alone:/

So my question is what are some good tips about getting started, what are some diets that aren’t out of this world doable and what are some good at home exercises?? Thank you so much in advance!

submitted by /u/3llerz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ilhMvO

No comments:

Post a Comment